CONDITIONS OF SURRENDER [i hereby submit myself and all that i am unconditionally to GOD, JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. (that is unconditional surrender)] Your Tweets earned 50.7K impressions over this 28 day period twitter.com refers to blogs by claudia humphrey DO YOU WANT SOME? WHAT? FORGIVENESS! SOMETIMES I DO AND SOMETIMES I DON’T O.K. GIVE ME A FOR INSTANCE WHEN YOU DON’T WANT IT I DON’T WANT FORGIVENESS FOR THINGS I AM NOT DOING. IF SOMEONE ACCUSES ME OF SOMETHING THEY THINK I DO, BUT I DID NOT AND THEN COMES AROUND TELLING ME TO ASK FORGIVENESS I DON’T WANT WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER. Sinners are sick, human race is sick but that which we all need to recover from Is not sought from the MASTER FORGIVER HOW DO WE THINK WE HAVE A RIGHT? BISHOP CLAUDIA, as I was stating, I don’t want forgiveness for what I did not do. Some even act like doing right, is to be forgiven cause it is just right not wrong. ...
Comments
Post a Comment